• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hudl 1 screen freezes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hudl 1 screen freezes

Ok so I see from the web that its a known problem. There are no updates visible in Settings->About

Any other fixes?

Cheers

Try this, then try one of the solutions..

https://www.bing.com/search?setmkt=e...screen+freezes

Comment

doh

done that already

99 % of the search results say Tesco are pushing out an update, which shows up in settings->about

so not much use

I was hoping someone would have had the same issue and found a fix

if that's your best response probably not worth replying eh

this is after all a forum for pros who will have already done a trawl of the likely solution

Comment

if you've already done the search and tried the solutions, and there isn't another fix, then you'll already know the most likely answer then. Or you could phone Tesco's freephone number and ask.

Happy to help.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
          Ok so I see from the web that its a known problem. There are no updates visible in Settings->About

Any other fixes?

Cheers
          Take it back to Tesco and complain that it's not fit for purpose. If it's a known issue and they can't get it working, then you should push for an upgrade to the Hudl 2.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
          X