• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tapas @ Camberley

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tapas @ Camberley

El Pic Spanish Tapas Bar Restaurant Reviews, Camberley, United Kingdom - TripAdvisor

Anyone fancy some Viva La Espana? Got good reviews.

When are our local jetsetter wannabe millionaires back in the 'hood?

End Mar/Early April?

Been there and it's overrated. It gets quite pricey once you order enough food to fill you. It's OK for an after movie drink or pre theatre glass or two.
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
      Been there and it's overrated. It gets quite pricey once you order enough food to fill you. It's OK for an after movie drink or pre theatre glass or two.
      Bad enough that you wouldn't give it another go?

Is your Northern buddy still around?
      Last edited by mudskipper; 21 March 2014, 18:02. Reason: Remove date to avoid future confusion

Comment

Yeah, not keen to go back. Table service is tulip...
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Back to the drawing board then

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Back to the drawing board then
            MaccyD's it is.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              MaccyD's it is.
              Went here with Mrs Scruff and it was excellent

WestByfleet Menu - Kayal,South Indian Restaurant

South Indian food is yum!

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                Went here with Mrs Scruff and it was excellent

WestByfleet Menu - Kayal,South Indian Restaurant

South Indian food is yum!
                It's excellent food!
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Another great south indian place...but in Southall or Hounslow
                  Join IPSE

Comment

I'm keen on any South Indian and don't mind an hour's drive either way? I can be the designated driver too?

Comment

Working...
                    X