• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Next London Meet Up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Sounds good, thats the week I'm on holiday.
    So that means you won't be coming then, unless suity comes?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      21st August?
      Works for me. WFH that day, so should be able to make a reasonably quick getaway.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
        Works for me. WFH that day, so should be able to make a reasonably quick getaway.
        Usual venue then?

Shall we get your pie order in early
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Usual venue then?

Shall we get your pie order in early
          Mmmmm, pie.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            21st August?
            Good for me, will be coming in from Ipswich but guess thats not gonna take much longer than when I came from Crawley last time
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
              Mmmmm, pie.
              Will see if the weather is nice, might see if I can bag somewhere on the river. ( will check for pie on menu)

Norrahe's blog

Comment

21st works for me. And, Pie!
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

21st should be good for me.

Confirm on the where and when exactly, when concrete.

Edit : Just spotted "Usual Venue", yep fine by me.
                  Last edited by Scrag Meister; 16 August 2012, 10:52.
                  Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Doubt it will be next week as I'm flying over on Tuesday and will be settling in to new gig.

Will need some time to get my head round being back in the smoke as I've been out of the country for a year now.
                    Jeez, I hadn't realised you'd been away so long! Sadly I won't be able to make it as I am now benched in the North West.

Comment

Originally posted by rsingh View Post
                      Jeez, I hadn't realised you'd been away so long! Sadly I won't be able to make it as I am now benched in the North West.
                      I was hoping I'd be away for good. No gigs in cloggers ATM, so doing the weekly commute.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X