• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A pint at The Master Gunner (City Road) on the 7th?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by manclarky View Post
    Ha, ok - I left, once I realised it wasn't the ones on the right of the door.
    However, if you're going to be staying for another beer, I'll be down in 2 mins - I'm just in Travelodge across rd.

I'll be wearing a grey jacket and i'm tall
    Ok, we're getting food so we'll be around for a while.

Comment

Oh, and look for the skull and crossbones

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Ok, we're getting food so we'll be around for a while.
        Wow - a proper night out!
        I'll be down in 5 mins - approx 7:05pm
        And on the eighth day God said, "Okay, Murphy, you're in charge!"

Comment

Good night had by all?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Good night had by all?
            They'd run out of the beef bourguignon, so I had to make do with the sausage stew which was very nice.
            Yes, a good night made better by the fact that it was a mere 50m walk to my hotel once it was over.

Comment

They'd run out of the beef bourguignon, so I had to make do with the sausage stew which was very nice.
              Yes, a good night made better by the fact that it was a mere 50m walk to my hotel once it was over.
              Are they still serving bombardier? (mmmmmm)
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Are they still serving bombardier? (mmmmmm)
                Yes, they are - although I was drinking Youngs

Comment

Yes, they are - although I was drinking Youngs

There is a place that sells real ale and cider over here but the prices are extortionate, not willing to pay 3 times the price

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Doh, Missed this invite.
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                    X