• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pre Edinburgh Fringe at the RVT Wed 27th July

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre Edinburgh Fringe at the RVT Wed 27th July

The Blue Lady sings back.

Fancy a little taste of Edinburgh? Come and see one of the best shows there at the Royal Vauxhall Tavern on Wednesday.

Celebrated London cabaret singer Tricity Vogue has been entertaining audiences across the UK and Europe for seven years with her tongue-in-cheek vintage music and glamour. Her acclaimed creation, the Blue Lady, goes from strength to strength after first bursting to life on the Royal Vauxhall Tavern stage in February 2009. Her first one-hour solo show The Blue Lady Sings premiered at the Hot August Fringe in 2009, and returned in 2010, before taking the Edinburgh Fringe by storm, receiving great reviews and a mention in Time Out's Edinburgh Fringe Highlights.* This year, Tricity premieres the Blue Lady's new misadventures at the Hot August Fringe again, in her follow-up show, The Blue Lady Sings Back.

‘A fun, frothy delight that is truly a unique pleasure’ (Musical Theatre Matters)
    ‘Humour and skill’ **** (The List)
    ‘One of the weirdest shows I've ever seen at the Fringe... refreshingly bizarre’ (The Scotsman)
    ‘Does for cabaret what Waiting For Godot did for drama’ (Erotic Review)
    Doors: 8pm
    Show: 8.30pm
    Tickets: £7

Tricity Vogue - The Blue Lady Sings Back - HOT AUGUST FRINGE 2011 |
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Is this you then Jacks?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

No, just a role model and a school girl crush, MF
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

No better role model than Tricity imho

Noticed this was on t'other night but otherwise engaged, unfortunately. Should be a cracker.
        Thanks given - 0
        Thanks received - 0
        Likes given - 0
        Likes received - 0
        F*cks given - 0

Comment

Working...
        X