• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London "TPD II" drinks Tuesday 1st March

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London "TPD II" drinks Tuesday 1st March

Anyone up for a beer or 5?

Venue tbc
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

As I'm in "that" London on Tuesday I shall make the effort and attend.

Not sure about the drink or 5 as I think its frowned upon to drive after 5

Comment

what about tpd I drinks?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        what about tpd I drinks?
        Well they can merge with the TPD II drinks and we can have one big drink up if you like
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

How about here near St pancras, good food menu and also nice selection of beers at reasonable prices.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

can't make it. working. h'well.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              can't make it. working. h'well.
              I'm sure there'll be others

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Aha. Might be able to make this one.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  Aha. Might be able to make this one.
                  Just to remind you all we'll be meeting here.

wine bars london, smithy's wine bar, king's cross restaurants, king's cross bars

Nearest tube is Kings Cross st Pancras. I should be there from 5:30ish

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Can't do this one. Had already made plans to go to watch the football. Will be up for the next though!
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X