• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beer in Halalifax ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Then you've never drunk it 'Oop North', it's an excellent brew in Leeds.
    Er, I live in the north. Tetley's is just chemical warfare for socialites who think its beer.

If you want beer, you need to drink the stuff from Black Sheep, Theakstons, Cains and Timmy Taylor's breweries etc.
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Then you've never drunk it 'Oop North', it's an excellent brew in Leeds.
      The Leeds brewery Tetley beers are good, the stuff from Warrington is rank. It's the same recipe, but the water's very different.

If you do have a few beers in mind post on here as I live in Halifax and might join you. Timmy Taylor's brewery is only a few miles away in Keighley so their beers are well worth drinking. It doesn't travel too well so if you've tried it elsewhere it's even nicer here.

There are a few decent pubs in Halifax

Comment

Working...
      X