• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leeds Drinks - TBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this idea dead?

Comment

I'm still going but got to go to London early next day so I'm driving booooo...
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Is this idea dead?
        Nope, still on for Wednesday
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Great, *should* be able to come, assuming the pimps maintain their glacial progress towards issuing a contract for a gig i've sourced myself...

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Great, *should* be able to come, assuming the pimps maintain their glacial progress towards issuing a contract for a gig i've sourced myself...
            Facing similar issues myself, chin up old boy.
            I'm going to have to check the pulse of the person I have been dealing with, I think we may have "lost" them
            Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 16 August 2016, 07:50.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Have we decided where and when yet?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                Have we decided where and when yet?
                Brewery Tap?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Brewery Tap?
                  Gets a bit full in there tho, even early doors but I'm ok with it.

What time? Bearing in mind I'm working practically on Leeds station and I'll be coming straight from work.

Comment

I'll be coming in from Seacroft straight after work, should be there for about 5:30-ish.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X