• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Search Result

Collapse
4 results in 0.0023 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
loan charge 2019 x
  •  

• Spammy/scammy HMRC Loan Settlement Letter

Hello all

A bit of a weird one - I received a letter from what appears to be HMRC.

There are a number of problems with it
    • The letter was addressed to an address that I have not lived at for well over a decade
    • The initials in the name do not belong to myself
    See more | Go to post

• parvatik
    started a topic HMRC Loan charge or Settlement

HMRC Loan charge or Settlement

First time post, I would really appreciate some advice as I am a nervous wreck with the Loan Charge saga.

I used an Accountant suggested Tax planning via AML in 2014/15. In light of suggestions here on the forum & accountant, i expressed interest to settle near the deadline and HMRC...
    See more | Go to post

• Xcontract
    started a topic Loan Charge - late to party

Loan Charge - late to party

Hi All

Sorry for the new thread but not sure i could get answers from the other threads as you all seem to be involved for a while in the LC discussions, and i am a relative noob.

My position is that i worked briefly as a contractor in 2011-12 and used winchester contracts...
    See more | Go to post

• Dundeegalaxy
    started a topic 2019 Loan Charge Petition Parliament

2019 Loan Charge Petition Parliament

I am some what if a Parliament Petition geek (clearly lack a decent social life) and would be interested in starting one on this matter.

There currently is no running petition so would not have the issue of duplication. While petitions are often worthless, if 100,000 signatures can be...
    See more | Go to post

Working...
X