• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Converting a PDF to a fillable online form"

Collapse

• petergriffin
    replied
    Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
    Free trial of acrobat should do it
    You can also sign up for the Adobe Prerelease Program:
    https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform...lease_interest

Make sure you use a development PC because that might feck up your PC.

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    Free trial of acrobat should do it

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Thanks! PM'd you.
    And replied!

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I have full blown adobe acrobat which should do this, want to send it over to me and I will mail you back once done?
    Thanks! PM'd you.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    I could design an HTML form that will email the results back that's really all I need but just to save time I already have a PDF version of the form and was hoping to be able to convert that without having to code it.
    I have full blown adobe acrobat which should do this, want to send it over to me and I will mail you back once done?

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Aren't you approaching this the wrong way around. Surely it's easier to convert an online form to output as pdf?

Or do you have a large number of pdf files that need to be turned into forms?

I think I might have missunderstood
    I could design an HTML form that will email the results back that's really all I need but just to save time I already have a PDF version of the form and was hoping to be able to convert that without having to code it.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Aren't you approaching this the wrong way around. Surely it's easier to convert an online form to output as pdf?

Or do you have a large number of pdf files that need to be turned into forms?

I think I might have missunderstood

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    started a topic Converting a PDF to a fillable online form

Converting a PDF to a fillable online form

As above.

Any freebie / open source software to do this or any other method that doesn't involve a credit card or hosting on somebody else's site?

Working...
X