• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Opensource CRM recommendations?"

Collapse

• Cliphead
    replied
    Thanks all, did a test install of Sugar which seems to do everything the client wants.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Hallett
    replied
    Opensource CRM recommendations?

We didn't go for it because we needed something a little more enterprise level. But when our techies and functional strategists (yep we really do have) looked at CRM last they said Sugar was very good.

Leave a comment:

• Quagmire
    replied
    Bump for sugar, although I have only been involved in front-end development.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Already said, but Zoho or Sugar.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Depends on what they really want - there are a few plugins for Wordpress which may do what they want to do.

You get what you pay for, though.

Flog 'em Oracle and I'll do the implementation for you.
    MS Dynamics and I'll do the same.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Depends on what they really want - there are a few plugins for Wordpress which may do what they want to do.

You get what you pay for, though.

Flog 'em Oracle and I'll do the implementation for you.

Leave a comment:

• portseven
    replied
    there is CiviCRM - CiviCRM Community Site | Open source constituent relationship management for non-profits, NGOs and advocacy organizations.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Take a look at Zoho

CRM Software, Customer Relationship Management - Zoho CRM

Leave a comment:

• smatty
    replied
    I had a look recently but didn't find any of them that fitted with how I want to deal with clients, so would also be interested if anyone has some pointers to good ones. Zurmo is LAMP based and was one of the better ones I'd stumbled across. Will probably end up rolling my own so it can integrate nicely with other systems.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Will they do cloud / SAAS? salesforce and sugar CRM spring to mind. I'm guessing the freeness is the main driver for the open source criteria though.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    started a topic Opensource CRM recommendations?

Opensource CRM recommendations?

Looking for a freebie / opensource CRM for testing and possible deployment at a client site. They don't really know what they want unless perhaps Google Docs integration (go figure). Maybe some form of groupware is really what they want but until I get more information out of them and / or show them something that might suit I'm a bit in the dark.

I don't have much experience of CRM / ERP so it'll be a learning curve for me. Preferably on a LAMP stack with browser as the client as access outside of the office will be via phone or tablets.

Working...
X