• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: IBM H22 Blades

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "IBM H22 Blades"

Collapse

• Benny
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    This any help?

IBM Help System
    Yes I'd already read that thanks, but it suggests installing a utility to run diags - I suppose my question is: do blades have native diags - like you can run from the 3850 firmware on boot up without the need to install anything

Sorry but this hardware m'larky isn't really my cup of tea

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Originally posted by portseven View Post
    you just want something for diags? - Tried visiocafe.com??

Though never mind blades, skinless servers are the next big thing!
    Wow HP are gonna tank if they think this is a good idea...

Leave a comment:

• portseven
    replied
    you just want something for diags? - Tried visiocafe.com??

Though never mind blades, skinless servers are the next big thing!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    Coming on to CUK to ask about such specialized hardware, bypassing google? Really?
    Google isn't as helpful and polite as us innit

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by Benny View Post
    Does anyone know how to put a Blade into diags - want to run an extended soak test of cpu/memory - is this feasible?
    Coming on to CUK to ask about such specialized hardware, bypassing google? Really?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    This any help?

IBM Help System

Leave a comment:

• Benny
    started a topic IBM H22 Blades

IBM H22 Blades

Does anyone know how to put a Blade into diags - want to run an extended soak test of cpu/memory - is this feasible?

Working...
X