• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3"

Collapse

• Bunk
    replied
    Anyone on PS3?

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Am in like Flynn. Pm me your id...
    PM sent.

Leave a comment:

• centurian
    replied
    Not to mention Skyrim out next week

Spoilt for choice

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Not long to go now - just hope it lives up to the hype.

Anyone else up for some XBox Live action upon release?

Am in like Flynn. Pm me your id...

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    MW3 Pre-load complete ready for Tuesday. PC here so if anybody wants their ass whupped on multi player then PM I up Am on PC here, it is the only platform I have for serious FPS gamers.

I had a beta for Battlefield 3 and really did not enjoy it so not getting that one. The Origin client was pants too.

Not played TF2 for ages! Really enjoyed that one, might have to revisit it!
    Last edited by administrator; 5 November 2011, 14:46. Reason: Too much grinning

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Not long to go now - just hope it lives up to the hype.

Anyone else up for some XBox Live action upon release?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I'm with Chruchy on this - PC for FPS the control pads just don't work as well.

So PS3 is for Gran turismo, footy, everbodys golf -- in fact also just rented Driver out - it's okay but main story is sooo short I ain't that fussed about doing all the random tasks.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    WYS

Never been able to get into these "life like" war games, I like a game where i can rush around, taking 3, 4 or more rockets to the face before dying, ala Unreal Tournament.
    WSMS. TF2 for me. Pyro. W+M1 = Carnage

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Been on Dirt2 and 3 for the last few months as had not played any of them, can't believe how massive those games are - shame not got enough time to complete them.

Always up for new FPS - you lot on about PC or PS3? Am guessing from the link you are PS3... Agree Churchill, I don't get the PS3 controller for FPS! I am sticking to my keyboard Any PC games out there want a frag when it comes out then will happily give steam ID or whatever. Also agree that Battlefield 3 looks awesome.
    Deifinitely up for Battlefield 3 and it will be PC based.

HAWX 2 and Gran Turismo are the only things I play on the PS3 and tbh it's mostly Gran Turismo.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by yasockie View Post
    playing FPS with a controller is a bit backwards...
    WYS

PC all the way. PS3 is good as a bluray player and lounge surf unit.

Never been able to get into these "life like" war games, I like a game where i can rush around, taking 3, 4 or more rockets to the face before dying, ala Unreal Tournament.

Currently waiting on Torchlight 2 and Serious Sam 3 : BFE. Both off-line and online coop/deathmatch.

Finished Torchlight 1 a few weeks back.

Tempted to get the new Deus-Ex in the mean time.

Borderlands was a major time killer over the past year or so.
    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 14 September 2011, 13:09.

Leave a comment:

• yasockie
    replied
    Yeah, actually I'm in only if you're playing the PC version - playing FPS with a controller is a bit backwards...

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Been on Dirt2 and 3 for the last few months as had not played any of them, can't believe how massive those games are - shame not got enough time to complete them.

Always up for new FPS - you lot on about PC or PS3? Am guessing from the link you are PS3... Agree Churchill, I don't get the PS3 controller for FPS! I am sticking to my keyboard Any PC games out there want a frag when it comes out then will happily give steam ID or whatever. Also agree that Battlefield 3 looks awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    I still haven't yet completed Grand Theft Auto IV

I bought it (and my PS3) the day it was released back in 2008, since then I never seem to have time to play it, as of yesterday i'm just 22% completed, time for a PS3 day me thinks so I can get that completed and move onto LA Noire
    it might take you more than a day!
    My second run through was just over 20 hours, did that to get the liberty city minute trophy.

Took me almost 2 years to get that done

Currently playing fallout 3... and have been for over 12 months now at the rate of about 2 hours per week

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    I still haven't yet completed Grand Theft Auto IV

I bought it (and my PS3) the day it was released back in 2008, since then I never seem to have time to play it, as of yesterday i'm just 22% completed, time for a PS3 day me thinks so I can get that completed and move onto LA Noire

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    TBH I prefer Battlefield 2 on the PC to Black Ops on my PS3, I just can't get to grips with the control pad and the thought of getting fragged by a 12 year old while I'm trying to grasp the fundementals just puts me off!

May stick to the PC for FPSs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X