• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nexus One release date"

Collapse

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Yeah, I saw that, Given I need to sort out a new phone and contract soonish, I think I may have to settle for one of the HTC android models.
    I posted you that link for a reason. There is nothing stopping you from buying that phone and sticking a UK SIM card in it, it's a quad band phone. all you have to do is get the settings from your network operator which normally are just wap and MMS settings.

And just so you know, it is one of those HTC android models.

I've just got the HTC Hero, great phone only problem is it's still running the 1.5 O/S although it is meant to be getting a firmware update. I'm waiting to see what the next iPhone is like and then it's a choice between that and the Nexus.

Leave a comment:

• MikeC1408
    replied
    If it helps I've just replaced my iPhone with a BB Bold 9700 and can highly recommend it.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeC1408 View Post
    You can buy off contract and they'll ship to the UK
    Yeah, I saw that, Given I need to sort out a new phone and contract soonish, I think I may have to settle for one of the HTC android models.

Leave a comment:

• MikeC1408
    replied
    You can buy off contract and they'll ship to the UK

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Already did that spring 2010 doesn't help

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    https://www.google.com/phone/choose?locale=en_US&s7e=

HTH

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    started a topic Nexus One release date

Nexus One release date

I have searched high and low for this and cannot find the release date for the UK.

I know Vodafone and T mobile are taking this on board but there's nowt on their websites regarding a release date.

Anyone?

Working...
X