• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nexus One release date

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nexus One release date

I have searched high and low for this and cannot find the release date for the UK.

I know Vodafone and T mobile are taking this on board but there's nowt on their websites regarding a release date.

Anyone?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

https://www.google.com/phone/choose?locale=en_US&s7e=

HTH
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Already did that spring 2010 doesn't help
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

You can buy off contract and they'll ship to the UK

Comment

Originally posted by MikeC1408 View Post
          You can buy off contract and they'll ship to the UK
          Yeah, I saw that, Given I need to sort out a new phone and contract soonish, I think I may have to settle for one of the HTC android models.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

If it helps I've just replaced my iPhone with a BB Bold 9700 and can highly recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Yeah, I saw that, Given I need to sort out a new phone and contract soonish, I think I may have to settle for one of the HTC android models.
              I posted you that link for a reason. There is nothing stopping you from buying that phone and sticking a UK SIM card in it, it's a quad band phone. all you have to do is get the settings from your network operator which normally are just wap and MMS settings.

And just so you know, it is one of those HTC android models.

I've just got the HTC Hero, great phone only problem is it's still running the 1.5 O/S although it is meant to be getting a firmware update. I'm waiting to see what the next iPhone is like and then it's a choice between that and the Nexus.
              "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
              X