• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Excellent Web application"

Collapse

• DogTown
    replied
    TVersity here as well, though haven't looked at Orb yet!!!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by KevinS View Post
    Yes, Orb is free..

Personally, I prefer TVersity (also free).. It pretty much does the same thing, but you don't have to log in to a website to get to your media.. I've used in on my Wii at home and it works great..
    Orb works great on the Wii as well, on any device with a browser in fact. Tversity looks a bit more complicated to set up than Orb, it really is just a case of installing the client and your set.

Leave a comment:

• KevinS
    replied
    Yes, Orb is free..

Personally, I prefer TVersity (also free).. It pretty much does the same thing, but you don't have to log in to a website to get to your media.. I've used in on my Wii at home and it works great..

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Looks quite good. I presume it's free?
    It is. Just install the client on your home PC with all your media files on it and you're good to go.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    If you havent seen it before www.orb.com

Streams music, video and documents to any web capable device. Works great, now I can listen to my MP3 collection pretty much anywhere
    Looks quite good. I presume it's free?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    started a topic Excellent Web application

Excellent Web application

If you havent seen it before www.orb.com

Streams music, video and documents to any web capable device. Works great, now I can listen to my MP3 collection pretty much anywhere

Working...
X