• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Slide limit in a pwerpoint presentation?"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    God, I'd hate to sit through one of your presentations Jacko, if you're asking about slide limits.

'Slide 852. Processes 14342 /1272612'

Sheesh

I had to create processes that pretended to be in a casewise corporate-modeler type useable format (the licences still haven't come through yet... )

They were very impressive, however when I presented them using an electronic whiteboard...

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Actually just remembered that I can hyperlink out to other presentations.

Sorted.

Thanks!

(Anyone else remember the days of the cardboard programmer/colleague?)
    Who loves yer baby

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    God, I'd hate to sit through one of your presentations Jacko, if you're asking about slide limits.

'Slide 852. Processes 14342 /1272612'

Sheesh

Leave a comment:

• dmini
    replied
    Ive seen - and edited ages ago in 2003- powerpoints with hundreds of slides. No issue

Leave a comment:

• OMR
    replied
    It is not a limit in PPT, there was a fault in the Casewise Corporate Modeler diagrammer that caused the slide show generation to stop.

It was fixed some time ago but I can't remember exactly when.

Leave a comment:

• El_Diablo
    replied
    How mean you can't murder Cojak

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Has anyone come across a limit to the number of slides a ppt* can hold before it goes doolally?
    You should be murdered very, very slowly for even thinking of this question.

Leave a comment:

• RSoles
    replied
    Cardboard programmer

We had a potplant called 'Maud'.
    Just as effective.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Actually just remembered that I can hyperlink out to other presentations.

Sorted.

Thanks!

(Anyone else remember the days of the cardboard programmer/colleague?)

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    started a topic Slide limit in a pwerpoint presentation?

Slide limit in a pwerpoint presentation?

Has anyone come across a limit to the number of slides a ppt* can hold before it goes doolally?

I'm using it as a noddy bpa package until I can get it uploaded into casewise and I think that I'll be hitting about 100+ slides before I'm finished.

*Yes, I know that powerpoint isn't the tool for this.
    *No, there are reasons why I can't use Visio.
    *But thanks for your suggestions...

Working...
X