• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: c# Training

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "c# Training"

Collapse

• Bright Spark
    replied
    Thanks for the links guys, I'm opting for the learn it in 21 days and
    bit of CBT, i came across this site which is has videos on how to use
    the visual studio tools.

Leave a comment:

• King Cnvt
    replied
    Best training is (assuming you have no idea about the subject) to follow these steps:

1. Buy some Teach yourself XYZ in 21 days book

This will give you a tutorial on the basics. Gives you breadth of the subject but no depth.

2. www.codeproject.com or similar

Download lots of top rated projects and understand.

3. Got stuck?, goto forums such http://www.gotdotnet.com/community/m...oard/home.aspx or http://www.experts-exchange.com/

That's all anyone needs to learn C# and .NET

Leave a comment:

• cykophysh39
    replied
    In my Experience. Training courses are a load of bollox.
    God knows I've been reluctantly sent on dozens, I got a certificate at the end of it, but still didn't know jack about whatever I wnet on.

The best possible training courses can be found here. www.codeproject.com
    download a project go through the code, understand the code, rewrite the code your own way. It's the only way to learn. Thats how I have done it for years.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Having just converted this prog prog to VB.net I would suggest that the main things about a training course is if it gives you that certificate or not. There are so many complications I doubt any of them would remotely equip you to do it.

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Originally posted by Bright Spark
    anyone recommend c# training courses that
    are run on the weekends or evenings which are based in london?

I've seen this one here but a mate I know said it's a poor quality training and not worth the money.

If you give me 100 bucks I will save you hundreds on courses.

Leave a comment:

• Bright Spark
    started a topic c# Training

c# Training

anyone recommend c# training courses that
    are run on the weekends or evenings which are based in london?

I've seen this one here but a mate I know said it's a poor quality training and not worth the money.

Working...
X