• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Contactless Donation Options"

Collapse

• Ploptimus
    replied
    Big Issue partnered with iZettle recently, maybe they are reasonable for charities.

Leave a comment:

• elsergiovolador
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Bloody governments....
    These things happen when you have bogus institutions that only have one purpose to give employment to party supporters and their families. Sometimes in this bunch you get few woke activists who want to legitimise their being and they cook questionable food that causes legislative diarrhea and every one else has to smell it. Or in other words, that's the picture of the EU.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
    You can't get truly contactless payments thanks to EU regulation that requires pin for every 5th transaction or when accumulated transactions go over 100-150 EUR.
    Bloody governments....

Leave a comment:

• elsergiovolador
    replied
    You can't get truly contactless payments thanks to EU regulation that requires pin for every 5th transaction or when accumulated transactions go over 100-150 EUR.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Contactless Donation Options

Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post
    Some payment gateway providers might waive off the transaction fee for charities. Worth giving them a call.
    Payments / cards / wallets is my game, I can advise if op ever posts again

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• BigDataPro
    replied
    Some payment gateway providers might waive off the transaction fee for charities. Worth giving them a call.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Very expensive using card payments though.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    So is this a chugger type situation but you want contactless payments rather than cash?

Not meaning to belittle the fundraising efforts btw - more trying to figure out as GoT asked what the fundraising model is

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    What’s the model exactly ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• portseven
    started a topic Contactless Donation Options

Contactless Donation Options

I help out for a charitable organisations, and i am looking into fundraising options, has anyone had any experience in contactless donation devices / companies

I have found a few firms that offer it but just looking for reccomendations

Working...
X