• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Any recommendation for an angular template for building a standard startup website?"

Collapse

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by CosmicWave View Post
    Hello,

Does anybody have any recommendation for a Angular + SASS based website template product for easily customising and building a small startup website. It needs to be angular and SASS based though.

I have checked a bunch of them like theme forest et al... but there are too many and will require quite some more research which I am doing.

In the meantime, if you guys have any particular ones that you can recommend (either having used them before, etc.). will be greatly appreciated.

The website is not something like an admin dashboard kind (there seems to be loads of them out there).
    I am after a template for a website with typical landing page, software product descriptions (its a software / app selling website), an about page, individual pages for each product, a pricing page and the usual FAQ, Terms, legal etc.

Just static pages, with various product screenshots attached, etc.
    There might be a few pages in future that will talk to the web server to get some dynamic data and load page content accordingly.

The entire website is to be angular based for futuristic purposes (angular might be a overkill for now I know, but that is the requirement).

Thanks.
    It's a marketing website - just use Wordpress and put your applications on a seperate subdomain such as apps.yourdomain.com

Leave a comment:

• Any recommendation for an angular template for building a standard startup website?

Hello,

Does anybody have any recommendation for a Angular + SASS based website template product for easily customising and building a small startup website. It needs to be angular and SASS based though.

I have checked a bunch of them like theme forest et al... but there are too many and will require quite some more research which I am doing.

In the meantime, if you guys have any particular ones that you can recommend (either having used them before, etc.). will be greatly appreciated.

The website is not something like an admin dashboard kind (there seems to be loads of them out there).
    I am after a template for a website with typical landing page, software product descriptions (its a software / app selling website), an about page, individual pages for each product, a pricing page and the usual FAQ, Terms, legal etc.

Just static pages, with various product screenshots attached, etc.
    There might be a few pages in future that will talk to the web server to get some dynamic data and load page content accordingly.

The entire website is to be angular based for futuristic purposes (angular might be a overkill for now I know, but that is the requirement).

Thanks.
    Last edited by CosmicWave; 29 March 2020, 21:39.

Working...
X