• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone use Worlpay PAYG?"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    Cheers Pherlopus. May have a go at those.

PS When I can be a*sed. Not in a great hurry.

Leave a comment:

• Pherlopolus
    replied
    I wouldn't touch worldpay with a bargepole.

We use Stripe for online, and Izettle for payments/invoices. But Izettle have just started doing online too so need to have a look. Our webmaster likes stripe and works nicely with woocommerce.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Cheers TM. As far as I can see their methods are much same as WP, seems to be same for other providers, Stripe, Sagepay etc that I've looked at. Very similar code. Maybe this is how it's done these days.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    You'd need to check, but if you can, switching to a PAYG provider like SumUp might be better. I've never used their online clearing service, only their over the counter one, but I'm sure their net clearing will compare favourably, price wise, to Worldpay and is probably technologically more 'up to date'.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    started a topic Anyone use Worlpay PAYG?

Anyone use Worlpay PAYG?

Switching from annual fee account to PAYG on my crappy little business website. I can manage the technicalities but wondering if it's worth the hassle.

I had assumed that users would be directed to Worldpay to enter card details as per the old system but it's all done on an iframe on our site. People are entering the data on a page that has our URL in the address bar.

https://developer.worldpay.com/jsona.../template-form

Isn't this going to put people off? Wotcha think? Cheers.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 9 February 2019, 11:56.

Working...
X