• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: MS LifeCam HD3000

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "MS LifeCam HD3000"

Collapse

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Especially given their auto online stealth update of people's machines to Windows 10
    Yes, I've been avoiding this every day it pops up.

I like Windows 7, I wan't Windows 7, go away!

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Gotta love M$ selling hardware with the latest drivers available being Windows 7.
    Especially given their auto online stealth update of people's machines to Windows 10

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Gotta love M$ selling hardware with the latest drivers available being Windows 7.

They also sell a headset for instant messaging that doesn't work properly with Skype.

A big company heading for a hard landing.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    started a topic MS LifeCam HD3000

MS LifeCam HD3000

Brought one of these and wish I hadn't. I did need a webcam to work with Skype but also imagined it would have some software to allow image adjustments and photos and would work with other video/imaging programs like other webcams from Trust etc. that I've had in the past.

There are no meaningful instructions, no CD, no software downloads available for Windows 10. Works with Skype and Movie Maker. Anyone got one of these crappy things and managed to make it work with anything else? Take a still image for example? Cheers.

Update
    Is there a windows 10 problem? My old Logitech is still fine with the Logitech software but doesn't appear in "Scanner or camera" in any paint programs. Not sure, but thought it used to.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 21 July 2016, 08:25.

Working...
X