• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Selling on Amazon

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Selling on Amazon"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    They are on there under my sister's name although she was not aware of it as it was her asked me to sell on Amazon for our company. As it is category "books" could it have been added by Society of Authors or some other organisation summit she belongs to?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    started a topic Selling on Amazon

Selling on Amazon

Looking to sell my small company's products on Amazon but can't complete the product pages with correct title and ISBN as they are already on Amazon, with up to date images, although I've never put them there. They don't sell as they are listed as unavailable.

WTF is going on? Do Amazon just list products they find on the net without permission and nick images from the websites ?? On the seller form there is a search which allows me to find and sell those listed products but only as an offer! I can't make any changes to images etc. Confused.

How do I claim title to my own products? Thanks for any info.

Working...
X