• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Farnborough drinkies"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    No, they're used to Mudflapper in the pub now, I think it was the L Plates you were wearing & the fact you called everyone 'Honey'.
    I was trying to blend in! You said, and I quote "follow my lead and you'll be fine"!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    It was the beard and pipe, wasn't it?
    No, they're used to Mudflapper in the pub now, I think it was the L Plates you were wearing & the fact you called everyone 'Honey'.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I thought he was a Kiwi. BTW, next time you turn up don't wear high heels & a gingham dress, people were staring.
    It was the beard and pipe, wasn't it?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    We both filled that boob tube better than you. Bee stings spring to mind.
    Factoid:

Beestings is a valid scrabble word. Beesting is not.

Beestings actually means the colostrum produced by a cow or goat.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Yep, it was a bit embarrassing that you both went for the same outfit.
    We both filled that boob tube better than you. Bee stings spring to mind.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I thought he was a Kiwi. BTW, next time you turn up don't wear high heels & a gingham dress, people were staring.
    Yep, it was a bit embarrassing that you both went for the same outfit.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by marillionfan View Post
    i thought he was a kiwi. Btw, next time you turn up don't wear high heels & a gingham dress, you carried it off better than i can.
    ftfy hth bidi

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    I must say that for a Saffer, if you think I am nasty, then you have been hanging out in the Canal Street area of Scumchester too frequently...?

Small Man syndrome, is the alternative!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Sounds like a plan! Who the fck was that nasty little saffer btw? Anyone know him?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    Nice to have met the alter-egos. Next time we'll take our keyboards to the Gurkha Palace...
    Sounds like a plan! Who the fck was that nasty little saffer btw? Anyone know him?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I'll be there at the next one. Was out with GF#2 last night. Like the look of the Ghurkha Palace!

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Nice to have met the alter-egos. Next time we'll take our keyboards to the Gurkha Palace...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Too late - from now on I'm reading all your posts in the Postman Pat narrator's voice. If that's not enough to negate the nastiness, I'll mentally insert an "Eeeeh" at the beginning.
    Whatever floats yer boat! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Normal service will be resumed in the morning!
    Too late - from now on I'm reading all your posts in the Postman Pat narrator's voice. If that's not enough to negate the nastiness, I'll mentally insert an "Eeeeh" at the beginning.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Well that was fun
    A pleasure meeting you all.

Normal service will be resumed in the morning!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X