• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "London Bierfest 2012 Wednesday 3rd October"

Collapse

• doodab
    replied
    This lot have good beer.

Bierschenke german beerhall | bierkeller london | Bierschenke German beerhall and restaurant in the heart of london.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I heard you love the sausage
    Stop fantasising. Try HAB.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Not a fan of sausage. More of a pie man.
    I heard you love the sausage

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Its free beer and sausage, but i guess you normally pay a lot more for your sausage
    Not a fan of sausage. More of a pie man.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    £125 for the evening. Is that free beer all night because thats less than I normally spend.
    Its free beer and sausage, but i guess you normally pay a lot more for your sausage

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    £125 for the evening. Is that free beer all night because thats less than I normally spend.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Wahey, drinks are on you then, mines a thinderbird
    Last time I sat and drank on a park bench it was 20/20 Mad Dog I believe.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Four litres of white lightning and a park bench it is then
    Wahey, drinks are on you then, mines a thinderbird

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    You know that's the price without VAT and they have the cheek to add nearly £5 as a booking fee.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    What are the prices?

The only ones I can see are £125pp+. Even I can't drink enough for that to become vfm.

£1250 per table of 10.
    Oh Bugger!

Scratch that, I just saw the advert. I thought it might be like the CAMRA beer festival.

Not even I'm going to that one...

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Four litres of white lightning and a park bench it is then

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    What are the prices?

The only ones I can see are £125pp+. Even I can't drink enough for that to become vfm.

£1250 per table of 10.
    If that's the case I don't think so.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Who the hell is going to pay THAT much for a beer fest. Go to be kidding me.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    What are the prices?

£1250 per table of 10.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Count me in

Leave a comment:

Working...
X