• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Manchester Drinks - 15 July"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Think nothing of it. What happens on tour stays on tour.

Nice to see EO, Mrs EO, DiscoStu and your good self.
    aye. well said

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
    I'd just like to add that it was nice meeting you all last Friday, and apologies if I offended anyone as I was half cooked when I got there.

Cheers!
    Think nothing of it. What happens on tour stays on tour.

Nice to see EO, Mrs EO, DiscoStu and your good self.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I'd just like to add that it was nice meeting you all last Friday, and apologies for being half cooked when I got there,

luckily EO was even worse, crawling round on all fours, foaming at the mouth and biting the edge of the carpet
    you promised you wouldnt tell

Leave a comment:

• ChrisPackit
    replied
    I'd just like to add that it was nice meeting you all last Friday, and apologies if I offended anyone as I was half cooked when I got there.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Just got back after a great night. meeting Churchill, CM , DiscoStu and Chrispackit

Mrs EO took me to Rice on deansgate for fusion cusine.

why are there no chippies on deansgate ?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Sadly it looks like we wont be making it. Still stuck in Leeds having planned an early escape that didnt work out

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    That's me off for the plane. See some of you this evening.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Will your good lady have her "Drinking Head" on?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    You forgot to sign it....

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I'll be wearing an open shirt with a stick-on hairy chest rug, and a big gold medallion

CM

You forgot to sign it....

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    For the non initiated, should we all wear a pink carnation in our lapels so that we recognise each other ...
    I'll be wearing an open shirt with a stick-on hairy chest rug, and a big gold medallion

Leave a comment:

• ChrisPackit
    replied
    For the non initiated, should we all wear a pink carnation in our lapels so that we recognise each other ...

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Yep as far as I am aware it still is. I'll be picking himself up from the airport at 7ish so it'll be 8 before we can get there.

EO what time will you be there?

Wilmslow, can we expect you or have you met a sticky and untimely end on your jolly in Israel?
    Wetherspoons by the town hall, asap. we will be coming straight from work, so its difficult to get an exact time

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Is this Friday still a go-er?

If so, I'll be coming straight from ClientCo on my todd, so anyone in a similar situation fancy an earlier drink around 6pm, maybe something to eat ?
    Yep as far as I am aware it still is. I'll be picking himself up from the airport at 7ish so it'll be 8 before we can get there.

EO what time will you be there?

Wilmslow, can we expect you or have you met a sticky and untimely end on your jolly in Israel?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X