• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone in London on Wednesday 1st?"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Sorry chaps - didn't get the gig.

I've got my next interview on Wednesday though.

Booo. Sorry to hear that. Nice to have an excuse for a beer though!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Sorry chaps - didn't get the gig.

I've got my next interview on Wednesday though.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Morning Chaps!

The interview went well. I'm not going to tempt fate as to whether I think I got the job but I'll know later today.
    Well...?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    How do you know I am not drawing you into believing that I was being interviewed by Centrica?
    That is the version of events that I choose to believe!

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Ha! I knew it
    How do you know I am not drawing you into believing that I was being interviewed by Centrica?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    I'm in Windsor on Wednesday Afternoon. I'm sure I can make a diversion into London before going home.
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Centrica?
    I can neither confirm or deny that statement.
    Sorry I couldn't make it tonight. Feel a bit stoopid about the interview with Centrica today, so decided not to bring down the tone of the evening and decided to give it a miss. I'll try and make the next one.
    Ha! I knew it

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Morning Chaps!

The interview went well. I'm not going to tempt fate as to whether I think I got the job but I'll know later today.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Couldn't make it? How did Cojak get on with her interview?
    I'm sure she'll let you know but she was on good form.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    It's the new 'secret sign'. Nice to see you all
    Couldn't make it? How did Cojak get on with her interview?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Sounds pretty similar to how a certain Cuk forum member introduced himself at the pub! Nice to see everyone.
    It's the new 'secret sign'. Nice to see you all

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    No worries. I haven't been able to make it today either. Last guy I interviewed today at Centrica actually asked if I wanted to see his tattoo as well as his Prince Albert! Sheesh!
    Sounds pretty similar to how a certain Cuk forum member introduced himself at the pub! Nice to see everyone.

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    No worries. I haven't been able to make it today either. Last guy I interviewed today at Centrica actually asked if I wanted to see his tattoo as well as his Prince Albert! Sheesh!
    He obviously took a shine to you then. lol. Did you offer to show him your CUK Avatar?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Sorry I couldn't make it tonight. Feel a bit stoopid about the interview with Centrica today, so decided not to bring down the tone of the evening and decided to give it a miss. I'll try and make the next one.

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Still looking hopeful for tonight - should be there between 6:30 and 7ish.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Still looking hopeful for tonight - should be there between 6:30 and 7ish.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X