• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Accountants Contracting"

Collapse

• Sunny23
    replied
    I'm an accountancy contractor and I work near Bond Street. Any one fancy a coffee?

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
    Do they not mean "I'm an accountancy contractor and I work near Bond Street. Does anyone else work near there?" Rather than I need to find an accountant near Bond Street..
    Yes -I'm an accountancy contractor working in Bond Street

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
    Do they not mean "I'm an accountancy contractor and I work near Bond Street. Does anyone else work near there?" Rather than I need to find an accountant near Bond Street..
    Who knows. We will ask him when he posts again next year.

Leave a comment:

• KinooOrKinog
    replied
    Originally posted by Sunny23 View Post
    Id like to hear from you... say hi.

Any one near Bond street?
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Darren is my choice in 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Upton?

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Darren is my choice in 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    No takers from the same question you asked in Feb 2018 then?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    LMGTFY

Leave a comment:

• Sunny23
    started a topic Accountants Contracting

Accountants Contracting

Id like to hear from you... say hi.

Any one near Bond street?

Working...
X