• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Erotic Dreams...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Erotic Dreams..."

Collapse

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Erotic dreams

I only knew you for a while
    I never saw your smile
    til it was time to go
    Time to go away (time to go away)
    Sometimes its hard to recognise
    Love comes as a surprise
    And its too late
    Its just too late to stay
    Too late to stay

We`ll always be together
    However far it seems
    (love never ends)
    We`ll always be together
    Together in erotic dreams

Because the friendship that you gave
    Has taught me to be brave
    No matter where I go i`ll never find a better prize
    (find a better prize)
    Though youre miles and miles away
    I see you every day I dont have to try
    I just close my eyes, I close my eyes

Well always be together
    However far it seems
    (love never ends)
    Well always be together
    Together in erotic dreams

Leave a comment:

• bonkers2244
    replied
    ihad alot of dreams about doctor who.

Leave a comment:

• hattra
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    Erotic dreams, crapping dreams, all the same thing for me.

I still remember this wierd crapping dream I had years ago, I couldn't stop and huge steaming mounds were piling up everywhere, but oddly people kept wandering in and talking to me as though nothing was amiss. I wonder what it meant.

Maybe it was a premonition of life in an old people's home.
    Nah - that's just what it feels like to be a manager

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Erotic dreams, crapping dreams, all the same thing for me.

I still remember this wierd crapping dream I had years ago, I couldn't stop and huge steaming mounds were piling up everywhere, but oddly people kept wandering in and talking to me as though nothing was amiss. I wonder what it meant.

Maybe it was a premonition of life in an old people's home.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by Clownio
    Originally Posted by Clog II The Avenger

Some time ago......Blah blah bla ......lucid dreams.......blah blah blah......I was in a sauna....blah blah blah.....session in a public park.......blah blah blah......the sub-conscience fought back.......blah blah blah......I could have asked the police to go away and then they would have ????? )
    ............blah blah blah......read text.......blah blah blah......look away.......blah blah blah......sub-conscience can’t store text.......blah blah blah......good idea to levitate.......blah blah blah......the subconscious produced a newspaper in Czech (FFS !) .......blah blah blah......However I could read some of it.......blah blah blah......upside down.......blah blah blah.......The subconscious was fighting back.

You're right!! I looked back at the text and there are bits missing!!!

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by janey
    not always

not always

not always

not always

It seems you need to be a bit more selective

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    come 'ere you!
    Wahey... see you later chaps

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Yes but god bless her. TLG in "Ugly old bloke" mode.
    come 'ere you!

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll

Mature men are more interesting - i.e. can talk about something other than football
    not always

Experienced enough to know how to please a woman
    not always

Have grown out of playing mind games with females
    not always

Affluent enough to indulge
    not always

Young men just don't appear to be growing up - I work with mid twenty year old males who talk the same way I did in my early teens- puerile rubbish!
    unfortunately - always!

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix
    Shame!
    You can't beat a bit of the real thing!
    depends on who is controling the "real thing"

Leave a comment:

• Clownio
    replied
    Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger

Some time ago......Blah blah bla ......lucid dreams.......blah blah blah......I was in a sauna....blah blah blah.....session in a public park.......blah blah blah......the sub-conscience fought back.......blah blah blah......I could have asked the police to go away and then they would have ????? )
    ............blah blah blah......read text.......blah blah blah......look away.......blah blah blah......sub-conscience can’t store text.......blah blah blah......good idea to levitate.......blah blah blah......the subconscious produced a newspaper in Czech (FFS !) .......blah blah blah......However I could read some of it.......blah blah blah......upside down.......blah blah blah.......The subconscious was fighting back.
    Sorry , you've lost me

Did you get a shag or what ?

Leave a comment:

• Clog II The Avenger
    replied
    Some time ago a colleague told me how to have lucid dreams. I’ve only managed few but once in control it’s great fun. One time I was in a sauna and I decided to go into the female steam baths. Another time I realised that I was in a lucid state and so I convinced a gorgeous girl to have a session in a public park, the problem was that the sub-conscience fought back control and in this case the police arrived and we both ran away forgetting that the dream was lucid. (I could have asked the police to go away and then they would have)

One trick to find out if you are dreaming is to read text; look away and read it again. For some reason the sub-conscience can’t store text therefore the text always changes. In one dream I though it would be a good idea to levitate and to prove I was in a lucid state I tried to read a newspaper. However the subconscious produced a newspaper in Czech. However I could read some of it, so I looked away and then back again but this time the newspaper was upside down. The subconscious was fighting back.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon
    janey in 'charity shag' shocker

Yes but god bless her. TLG in "Ugly old bloke" mode.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    always have gone for older men... and I can't say many of them have exactly been "lookers"!!!!!

(I find they're more grateful that way! )
    janey in 'charity shag' shocker

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black.
    replied
    I've dematured. I was more mature in my early 20's compared to now (late 20's). Not sure why that is..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X