• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Necrotizing fasciitis"

Collapse

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Zactly. It was that bad I don't even get it.
    Oh dear™

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    wobbegong - take the walk of shame
    Zactly. It was that bad I don't even get it.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    wobbegong - take the walk of shame

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Necrotizing fasciitis

The actress Dawn French has been diagnosed with Necrotizing fasciitis, also known as "The flesh eating disease". Doctors have only given her 47 years to live.

Leave a comment:

• northernrampage
    replied
    ftfy

(isn't it one of those bugs we all carry around, and it only becomes dangerous in rare circumstances? Like MRSA)
    Yes. I believe that's true.

They test for some bugs now. They put swabs up a friend's nose of mine to check as they wanted to make sure he didn't have anything before coming in for an operation (this was a hospital that had had MRSA outbreaks though).

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    FTFY
    Quite funny, well done.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by northernrampage View Post
    He still bites his bloody fingers though. I ask him constantly not to do it. He thinks it's out of concern, but it's also because I don't want them near my family jewels if he gets it again
    ftfy

(isn't it one of those bugs we all carry around, and it only becomes dangerous in rare circumstances? Like MRSA)

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I've got Narcissistic personality disorder compounded by hysterical emotionality and a chronically weak bladder
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• northernrampage
    replied
    I've got Necrotizing fasciitis and am a shadow of my former self.

Apparently I'll be right as rain in a few days after a course of antibiotics.

Let the sympathy posts roll

My partner bites his fingers and nails.

He said that once years ago he was biting a finger and felt a shooting sensation going down his finger. His finger started rotting and he had to go to the doc, who he said recoiled in horror, told him it was Necrotizing fasciitis, gave him medicine, and he was fine very quickly.

He still bites his bloody fingers though. I ask him constantly not to do it. He thinks it's out of concern, but it's also because I don't want them near me if he gets it again

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

Where is HAB, anyway?
    Quite. He's really missed at times such as these.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    I heard it was on his stiff upper lip.
    How did he get galloping knob rot on his lip?

No, don't answer that.

Where is HAB, anyway?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied

So, Mouldylocks, whereabouts on your body have you got it?
    I heard it was on his stiff upper lip.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    It could just be a case of the galloping nobrot and I'm just making a fuss though.
    I'd have thought just one galloping knobrot would have been bad enough, let alone a whole case of them.

Fill a glass with neat Dettol and soak the offending member for 10 minutes. That'll sort you out. Honest.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    So they haven't told you they'll hack off the body parts that have it?

And that covering you in maggots is the only way to stop it?

So, Mouldylocks, whereabouts on your body have you got it?
    It could just be a case of the galloping nobrot and I'm just making a fuss though.

Posters who make stuff up, seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    We know you're a necrophiliac, but I didn't realise you're a fascist too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X