• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I am Angel of the North and I like films featuring gladiators"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I was being sarky; you're a moron.
    Lol!!! In she comes...Straight to the point.. No messing... Job done and Ms Poppins has left the building.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by AngelOfTheNorth View Post
    See ......... Im not as dumb as I look.

I was being sarky; you're a moron.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    These gladiator films aren't very interesting.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    No, your amplitude varies over time, is all.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Ah shut up MF, ya great big girl's blouse, have another beer and pass the popcorn. What's this film about then?

I was having a look around the other day to see how the famous AndyW got banned. Have a look at his last post, then look at the thread.

And you say I've changed. I think not! Moo haa haa!!!

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Ah shut up MF, ya great big girl's blouse, have another beer and pass the popcorn. What's this film about then?

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    It might do. For all you know this could be the start of a greater thread than TPD. Every day, posters may just come in and insult AOTN's mother, he may become a legend, for all you know we may include his name on every poll as a default answer and speak to him for years to come.

You dont know

YOU DONT KNOW!!!!

MF in "Mock(He's does it so well ) Indignation Mode"

FACIST!
    I thought you had a preference for closing down threads rather than "promoting" them.......

Drewster in "I still remember what you did to OAD" Mode.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Oh come on MF, it's not like this thread has become part of the fabric of General over years now, is it?

Where's your sense of humour?
    It might do. For all you know this could be the start of a greater thread than TPD. Every day, posters may just come in and insult AOTN's mother, he may become a legend, for all you know we may include his name on every poll as a default answer and speak to him for years to come.

You dont know

YOU DONT KNOW!!!!

MF in "Mock(He's does it so well ) Indignation Mode"

FACIST!

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    C'mon AOTN whining doesn't really rank with WA

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    It ran off many years ago in a Gingham dress.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Oh come on MF, it's not like this thread has become part of the fabric of General over years now, is it?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Oh Hang on a bloody second!! I put up a post asking for a poll to move WA and Admin absolutely slams me for it. You do it and it's OK.

Do
    Print "Pot"
    Print "Kettle"
    Loop While RH = Moderator
    It's not a 'do as I do', but a 'do as I say'.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Look again.

I'll close the poll in a bit. Maybe. If I can be arsed.

Might not be the right thread to say that in.
    Oh Hang on a bloody second!! I put up a post asking for a poll to move WA and Admin absolutely slams me for it. You do it and it's OK.

Do
    Print "Pot"
    Print "Kettle"
    Loop While RH = Moderator

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Me? Never.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    I'll admit it's sometimes very tempting to edit spelling/grammar mistakes in others' posts. Especially to/too your/you're their/there/they're and so on.
    You ought too do it. Just for laughs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X