• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "No really I've been headhunted, so it's defo general ..."

Collapse

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Hmm. Posts a dumb thread and it moves to LR. Reposts it in General.

I smell a ban, I hope.
    My sentiments too.

Cool it please, jeebo.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    It's when they introduce a teabagging emoticon you need to get worried.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Time to stop. I've just been handbagged.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    oh you know I'd just log on under a different name ... like everyone else ... so why bother.
    Drunk again. Its not a good look.

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    oh you know I'd just log on under a different name ... like everyone else ... so why bother.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I smell a ban
    Nope, it’s chutney.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Hmm. Posts a dumb thread and it moves to LR. Reposts it in General.

I smell a ban, I hope.

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I think it's general too.
    I agree with you! Get yours back in gen!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I think it's general too.

Leave a comment:

• No really I've been headhunted, so it's defo general ...

An agent phoned me up this morning offereing me a job. Whoo hoo. Get in there. Never happened before likesy. I must be important, because I bet there's no one else on here ever been offered a contract before. Tomorrow I'm going to buy £500 worth of shares to celebrate, cos I'm a bit of a financial guru, and if they go up in the next month I'm going to tell you I made loadsa money, but if they don't I won't bother. Boom!!!!!!

Working...
X