• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Google Streetview now UK-wide"

Collapse

• TheBigYinJames
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
    One of my mates outside the wire took a screenshot for me... and there's some burglarising git outside my garage... oi you.....

Crimewatch: Do you Know This Thieving Get?

Reward given.
    Turns out he's the gardener, when I got home I could zoom in.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    The neighbour is going to be pleased he's outside with his kid.

I should have painted the fence.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    They didn't bother with our lane.

Leave a comment:

• blacjac
    replied
    My dad is cleaning his windows.

How nice.

Leave a comment:

• TheBigYinJames
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    You know you can read the address at the top of the screen, right?
    Hah, luckily that's not mine, but the one the bloke used to find the general location and then he scrolled down to my street.

No gatecrashers!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    They drove down the back street behind my house, but not the front road. So I can see my car parked on the drive (and the fact that either we were away camping or MrsF was out because the campervan isn't there!).

I can also tell that my parents were away when they did their village, by looking at the house.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    One of my mates outside the wire took a screenshot for me... and there's some burglarising git outside my garage... oi you.....

Reward given.
    You know you can read the address at the top of the screen, right?
    Last edited by TheFaQQer; 11 March 2010, 10:30. Reason: Changed URL

Leave a comment:

• TheBigYinJames
    replied
    Except the app port is blocked inside ClientCo so will need to wait until tonight

Reward given.
    Last edited by TheBigYinJames; 11 March 2010, 10:27.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Heck, my block is in there too.

However, it was taken during the early summer months and the trees outside block the view.

Leave a comment:

• TheBigYinJames
    started a topic Google Streetview now UK-wide

Google Streetview now UK-wide

Except the app port is blocked inside ClientCo so will need to wait until tonight

Working...
X