• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Happiness is...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Happiness is..."

Collapse

• lightng
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    ...one of the worst films I've seen. Avoid!
    Well it made me cry. Four quid a head for the family and a similar amount in popcorn / sweets whilst on the bench is enough to make anyone cry.

Leave a comment:

• Chantho
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    ... being able to fart with confidance. Which is not womthing I was able to do for most of yesterday evening
    "Never trust a fart" - Billy Connolly

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    ...one of the worst films I've seen. Avoid!

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
    i thought it was a cigar called Hamlet?

Can't remember now they have banned all the ads!
    It was and the tune was air on a g string (no sniggering at the back).

Leave a comment:

• MPwannadecentincome
    replied
    i thought it was a cigar called Hamlet?

Can't remember now they have banned all the ads!

Leave a comment:

• lightng
    replied
    ha ppiness is...

ha great way to please ha woman.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    a warm gun. "john lennon said that. shot in the back, very sad."

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    ... being able to fart with confidance. Which is not womthing I was able to do for most of yesterday evening

The noxious gases emanating from your behind have hampered your ability to type/spell.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    flatul

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    started a topic Happiness is...

Happiness is...

Working...
X