• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The size of my wife's ring"

Collapse

• bandit_legs
    replied
    Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    I need to measure the size of my wife's ring,
    i could tell you the size of your wifes ring, i've been 'hangin owt the back' of it all year!

hahahHAHAH!

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Shower her with gold

Leave a comment:

• singhr
    replied
    Are you sure she wants a new ring? I believe pearl necklaces are all the rage this year.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    a proper title would have been

Determining the bandwidth of the missus

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    quite right gonzo and i rather suspect the thread title was designed to elicit that kind of post.

of course, i apologise if i'm wrong...

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Half of CUK is doing very well to avoid the obvious here, LR with 30 minutes.
    Yeah, I was expecting a comment about her needing a new ring because he'd been up the oxo tower too many times would get this into LR, but it didn't even take that.

I suspect Scotspine could tell that it was inevitable and moved the thread anyway.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    I never said anything.

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    It was a serious question by the way.

Leave a comment:

• stingman123
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    When I had the same problem, I got the missus to stick her finger up my bum, making sure to remember the pain level and eye wateriness. Then it's a simple matter of getting the staff in the jewellers to do the same until you can establish a match.

Good job she only wanted a ring

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    LOL while Googling for a rude ring chart,, I found this:

http://www.penissizedebate.com/image...nce_chart2.gif

(snigger)

Leave a comment:

• Scary
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    You can try this one at home!

Google for 'ring size chart' and guess what? The first link is the one you want!
    What, and miss out on the chance of a smutty double-entendre post title?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    When I had the same problem, I got the missus to stick her finger up my bum, making sure to remember the pain level and eye wateriness. Then it's a simple matter of getting the staff in the jewellers to do the same until you can establish a match.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied

30 minutes was optimistic.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X