• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pointless Plea For Help"

Collapse

• Qdos Contractor
    replied
    No problem.

It actually samples 'Blue on Blue' by Bobby Vinton (written by the great Burt Bacharach).

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    Royksopp - So easy... god dammit why didnt i guess that
    I wish you bloody had, chef! Next time, please DO think a bit harder!

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Royksopp - So easy... god dammit why didnt i guess that, i love Royksopp

track 1 off their Melody A.M album, very good album

yes your right, it was used by t-mobile, picture messaging advert

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Qdos Consulting View Post
    Don't suppose it's this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RST4R1CEgLQ? 'Lyrics' seem to match up. Think it was used on a T-Mobile advert about 5 years ago.

HOORAY!!!

I love you, your wife, your kids, your pets, your taste in clothing, your haircut, your witty genius, your brilliant jokes, your ... everything.

THANK YOU!!!

Leave a comment:

• Qdos Contractor
    replied
    Don't suppose it's this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RST4R1CEgLQ? 'Lyrics' seem to match up. Think it was used on a T-Mobile advert about 5 years ago.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Have you tried http://www.bored.com/songtapper?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
    Only by proxy.

http://www.assistedsuicide.org/ <-----------------------

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Have you considered suicide?

HTH
    Only by proxy.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied

Sad git that I am, I checked out a few of those vids. Why, oh why did I do that

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
    No and I don't think so. My life is ruined.
    Have you considered suicide?

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Can you remember the context in which you heard this elusive song, or where you were, etc ? If it was an ad, can you remember the product ?

Da Da Da...hmmm...could it be "Der Der Der Der Der Der Der Der Der, I'm losing my favourite game" by The Cardigans ?
    No and I don't think so. My life is ruined.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Can you remember the context in which you heard this elusive song, or where you were, etc ? If it was an ad, can you remember the product ?

Da Da Da...hmmm...could it be "Der Der Der Der Der Der Der Der Der, I'm losing my favourite game" by The Cardigans ?

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Nope. And you forgot TRIO's - 'Da Da Da'... amateur.
    Actually, I didn't mention it because TRIO's "Da Da Da" is such a seminal song and part of the public zeitgeist, that I assumed everyone would know it in the first place.

Several of the links are based on Trio's "Da Da Da", anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    I think I will give up. I shall go to my grave never knowing ...

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    If it's been used in an advert you can quickly find it on YouTube, and somebody in the comments will inevitably have mentioned what it is.

If it's been in programmes, or on idents and trails, it might be a bit harder to track down but it's probably on there somewhere.
    You can also look on www.commercialbreaksandbeats.co.uk

If it's not in the database already someone on the forums will know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X