• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Jokelets

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jokelets"

Collapse

Guest replied
    Re: More jokelets

That's quite ok sg. I plan to run a series on my ailments from next week, with emphasis on bowel problems.

Now Thora's dead I have managed to secure a great sponsorship deal from Stannah.

Excellent wierd as usual.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    More jokelets

Mr and Mrs Potato had three daughters. One evening their eldest girl announced that she was going to marry King Edward. "Great" said her mum, "you'll be a queen".
    Then daughter number two announced her engagement to a Jersey Royal and mum was over the moon. Finally, the youngest daughter gushed: "I'm going to be married to John Motson".
    "But you can't marry him", wailed mum, "he's just a common tater".

One for Xavier O'Ggoth - sorry to get personal, but you do keep going on about your age:

Two elderly couples are chatting. One of the men says: "We went to a great restaurant last night".
    "What was it called?" asks his pal.
    He racks his brain. Then he says: "What's that red flower you give to someone you love?"
    "A rose" his mate says.
    "Rose" calls the man, "What's that restaurant we went to last night?"

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Jokelets

Jokelets

An overweight blonde visited her dietician who advised her to run four miles a day for 300 days. After 300 days she phoned back and said: "I've lost three stones but I'm 1,200 miles from home".

A man goes to the doctor and says: "My brother thinks he's a chicken. He's been like it for two years". The doctor asks why he didn't come before.
    The man replies: "We wanted the eggs".

Working...
X