• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Emile Heskey's back in the England squad"

Collapse

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Just another example of how Sven's plan of playing people out of position was a pile of poo.
    Agreed - and don't forget that for years he also insisted on playing Beckham out of position - on the pitch!

Leave a comment:

• fridge
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Absolutely. I was proved totally and utterly wrong. Just another example of how Sven's plan of playing people out of position was a pile of poo. Ooh, alliteration at this time of the morning.

Great performance. Big up to Steve McLaren.
    Yep

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I am happy to swallow a huge slice too.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    No brainer... it would have to be crouchinio everytime... seems able to perform for England, maybe its the quality of service.
    Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    indeed. how about another slice of humble pie sir?
    Anyone know of a good bakery that sells humble pie, I think I might have to eat the whole pie instead of a slice

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Absolutely. I was proved totally and utterly wrong. Just another example of how Sven's plan of playing people out of position was a pile of poo. Ooh, alliteration at this time of the morning.

Great performance. Big up to Steve McLaren.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    indeed. how about another slice of humble pie sir?

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    This thread is not so funny now ...

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
    Not sure who I'd rather have Crouch or Heskey - both pretty poor
    No brainer... it would have to be crouchinio everytime... seems able to perform for England, maybe its the quality of service.

Leave a comment:

• Muttley08
    replied
    Not sure who I'd rather have Crouch or Heskey - both pretty poor

Leave a comment:

• blatant_pimp
    replied
    heskey and owen are the only 2 english strikers to have scored so far in the premiership this year( not sure about crouch, but he's banned anyway )

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    Ian Wright is on TalkSport. He and his oppo (whoever he is) are absolute crap on there.
    The drive time show with Durham ?
    I've given up as they just want to provoc a reaction, and that fool Durham just talks rubbish.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
    Now you mention it....that makes sense...

And as for Smith and Defoe - not great but better than Bruno...
    Well, Owen's most productive games for England have been with Heskey.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Shearer and Lineker? Ian Wright? Anything to keep them off the telly.
    Ian Wright is on TalkSport. He and his oppo (whoever he is) are absolute crap on there.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Shearer and Lineker? Ian Wright? Anything to keep them off the telly.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by barry_abs View Post
    just be greatful it's not darius vassel returning..

I hear old "Sick Note" is not ill and available
    Come to that, there's a bloke on my 5 aside team free.
    Or why not just take a random bloke out of the crowd?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X