• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Funny Names

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Funny Names"

Collapse

• meridian
    replied
    Originally posted by TinTrump View Post
    A customer called David Foreskin.
    Wonder if he's related to a mate of mine, David Alcock.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Drew Peacock was in the paper. I think his parents might have done the decent thing and re-named him though.
    Ahem...... my surname is not Peebles although wasn't there a DJ?

Leave a comment:

• BlightyBoy
    replied
    Yesterday evening, whilst watching kiddies t.v. with my young son, I noticed that one of the credits on the program he had just finished watching was for some person called "Milan Kwimlicka".

No word of a lie.

I bet they're popular at hen parties.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    TT posted : A customer called David Foreskin.
    I wonder if he leaves a tip ?

IGMC

Leave a comment:

• TinTrump
    replied
    A customer called David Foreskin.

Leave a comment:

• Mustang
    replied
    Head of training at The AA is called Donald McSporran.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Guy I was at school with went by the splendid moniker of Carlton Buckley.

Not exactly a comedy name but definately unusual.
    Last edited by DaveB; 9 September 2009, 15:14.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Had a lecturer called Mike Hunt. Try saying that to a bunch of 18 year olds.

Leave a comment:

• Clarky
    replied
    Barry W@nkling. He's a pole tester too.

My mum went to school with Annette Curtain.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    went to uni with a guy whose surname was Fokker

Leave a comment:

• Friendly Accountant
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Swear to God, I know a guy called Donald McDonald.... I am sure it's some kind of child abuse...
    I'll do you one better - I went to school with twins - Ronald and Donald McDonald!!

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Robin Banks

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    It's true...he is on the GAL .....

Working on a VM Project...

Leave a comment:

• MrToast
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    I was at a meeting yesterday and apparently, in this company we have an IT Project Manager called.....

Cyrus Contractor!!!!

I had to question this as you do, but this is in fact his correct name and he is actually a contractor!!!!!

Strange but very true....
    I've heard of this guy!!! He's based in London I think. I belive that his middle name is "IT Project Manager"

Leave a comment:

• slickcontractor
    replied
    Originally posted by MobileCheese View Post
    I went out tonight with for a drink with a few friends and my mate brought a work colleague along and her name was 'Charlie Purchase' lol not sure if her parents knew what they were doing at the time. Anyway I found it funny , anyone met people with odd names ?

My mates mate is called Ophelia Dick. I rolled in laughter the first time i had that...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X