• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Single again (probably)"

Collapse

• richard-af
    replied
    I bet it's this sort of silly student days high jinks that led to that Russian bloke geting the Polonium milkshake, or whatever it was.

It all starts so innocently, then ...

Leave a comment:

• Swiss Tony
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Apparently, it's hell to shift as well.

For some reason, it appeals to my sense of humour / justice.
    They all could not work out why they were not losing weight! After a while (they were actually getting quite large) we decided to stop. We told them it was the water and so they started to buy bottled water and we stopped switching the sugar substitute. To this day one of them only drinks bottled water, makes me smile

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Swiss Tony View Post
    He he we did that in Uni to all our female flat mates.

They had gotten some sugar substitute that had bugger all fat content (or whatever sugar has that makes ladies bigger!). So they were heaping the stuff in, liking everything sweet and safe. Or so they thought……

We had swapped the sugar substitute to a men’s muscle mega weight gain, they wondered why they were putting on soo much weight!

Apparently, it's hell to shift as well.

For some reason, it appeals to my sense of humour / justice.

Leave a comment:

• Swiss Tony
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I was reading an old FHM (for the articles, obviously) the other day and they were doing a thing on revenge stories.

One guy had made out that everything was fine with his ex, who he worked with, and so every day made her a coffee and bought some cakes. What she didn't realise was that the coffee was loaded with a couple of spoonfuls of those "weight gain" powders.

Every day, for the next six months.
    He he we did that in Uni to all our female flat mates.

They had gotten some sugar substitute that had bugger all fat content (or whatever sugar has that makes ladies bigger!). So they were heaping the stuff in, liking everything sweet and safe. Or so they thought……

We had swapped the sugar substitute to a men’s muscle mega weight gain, they wondered why they were putting on soo much weight!

Leave a comment:

• barry_abs
    replied
    Originally posted by richard-af View Post
    I'm married - it's great. The trick is to only get married to someone you LIKE, as well as love. Loving and liking are different.
    wisdom - i know what you mean..

when in love you like the other person but on a relatively superficial level.. unfortunately, you probably won't discover your partner's true colours till you've had children, coz it all changes forever.. i'm tellin ya, marriage is nothing! kids will make or break your life.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    Good point, maybe I'm supressing feelings I never knew existed.......

YoooHoooooo Brrraaadddd.... I love what you have done with you hair, come and show me some man love!!!!!
    glad to be of service

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Obviously having my mid-life crisis

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Feel free to join in stud muffin!!!!
    haha...that's sick!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    UUURRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Feel free to join in stud muffin!!!!

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied

YoooHoooooo Brrraaadddd.... I love what you have done with you hair, come and show me some man love!!!!!

UUURRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmm......., so if he was a Brad Pitt lookalike you would be up for sloppy seconds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to tell us something ????????

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Seriously, if you had seen him there was no way you would want his sloppy seconds.....

Hmmmmmmmmm......., so if he was a Brad Pitt lookalike you would be up for sloppy seconds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to tell us something ????????

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    She was and she was great!
    Seriously, if you had seen him there was no way you would want his sloppy seconds.....

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    I concur.....

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    he had a sneaky suspition that she was shagging everything and anything behind his back.[/FONT]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X