• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Single again (probably)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thai Brides

Agree with Ardesco,

An army friend of mine told me about a bloke in his battalion who married a 'dancing girl'.

After she had been over here for a few weeks he wondered why she never asked him for any money.

Turns out she was still 'working' and thought it was traditional for british women to carry on working until they had kids
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
      he had a sneaky suspition that she was shagging everything and anything behind his back.[/FONT]
      She was and she was great!

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
        I concur.....
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
          Seriously, if you had seen him there was no way you would want his sloppy seconds.....

Comment

Seriously, if you had seen him there was no way you would want his sloppy seconds.....

Hmmmmmmmmm......., so if he was a Brad Pitt lookalike you would be up for sloppy seconds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to tell us something ????????
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
              Hmmmmmmmmm......., so if he was a Brad Pitt lookalike you would be up for sloppy seconds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to tell us something ????????
              Good point, maybe I'm supressing feelings I never knew existed.......

YoooHoooooo Brrraaadddd.... I love what you have done with you hair, come and show me some man love!!!!!

Comment

Good point, maybe I'm supressing feelings I never knew existed.......

YoooHoooooo Brrraaadddd.... I love what you have done with you hair, come and show me some man love!!!!!

UUURRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                  UUURRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Feel free to join in stud muffin!!!!

Comment

Feel free to join in stud muffin!!!!
                    haha...that's sick!!!

Comment

Obviously having my mid-life crisis

Comment

Working...
                      X