• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: How happy are you?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How happy are you?"

Collapse

• Let-Me-In
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    Not withdrawing for 5 mins or so afterwards is supposed to help as well. Stops the little buggers escaping.

Doggy style is supposed to improve the chances too.
    Cool that's my favourite...I guess I should also stop doing her up the gary then?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon
    Back in my day the general advice was when the deed had been done then the women lays on her back, puts legs in air, and pretends to ride a bicycle.

Not withdrawing for 5 mins or so afterwards is supposed to help as well. Stops the little buggers escaping.

Doggy style is supposed to improve the chances too.

Leave a comment:

• Let-Me-In
    replied
    Back in my day the general advice was when the deed had been done then the women lays on her back, puts legs in air, and pretends to ride a bicycle.

Ok, I will get her to try that...kind of ruins the moment though...

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Let-Me-In
    So after I have "dumped a load in the washing machine" so to speak, I need to turn her upside down and shake her a bit???

Leave a comment:

• Let-Me-In
    replied
    A couple I knew were trying for kids for ages and went for all the tests and nothing wrong was found.

Then the consultant asked her if she was tilting her womb up after sex to help the sperm travel up.

"Uggghhhhh that's disgusting" she said "I always get straight up and use the shower to wash it out"

So after I have "dumped a load in the washing machine" so to speak, I need to turn her upside down and shake her a bit???

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    A couple I knew were trying for kids for ages and went for all the tests and nothing wrong was found.

Then the consultant asked her if she was tilting her womb up after sex to help the sperm travel up.

"Uggghhhhh that's disgusting" she said "I always get straight up and use the shower to wash it out"

very funny....

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied

nice.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    Never 'tried' for kids ... they just 'happened'
    Seemed that after the first one I only had to shake my dick at her to get her pregnant - think it's to do with them becoming more fertile 'cos of all the hormones..

If you are bonking against a target of her getting preggy by the end of that month might just be adding undue pressure & wimmin are funny critters
    Well my gf was medically confirmed as totally infertile - looks like my super sperm have cured her.

Wish I had had the snip after all...

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Missus and I are trying for little 'un and it has not happened this month despite trying like a rabbit...
    Never 'tried' for kids ... they just 'happened'
    Seemed that after the first one I only had to shake my dick at her to get her pregnant - think it's to do with them becoming more fertile 'cos of all the hormones..

If you are bonking against a target of her getting preggy by the end of that month might just be adding undue pressure & wimmin are funny critters

Leave a comment:

• Zorba
    replied
    I know,...but when you are trying for a baby it is always like you are under a bit of pressure...kinda takes the fun away and when it is not happening...just kinda p*ssed off...
    Take out a massive loan that renders having a child financially unfeasible. You'll be firing live ammo in no time.

But seriously, our approach was to agree that it was ok to have one, then go bareback for the next year or so - a little encouragement on my part vis-a-vis the regularity didn't go amiss either.

The whole temperature/calendar/popping home at lunchtime/nuts in ice routine never seems to work for anyone.

Leave a comment:

• Let-Me-In
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    It's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts.

I know,...but when you are trying for a baby it is always like you are under a bit of pressure...kinda takes the fun away and when it is not happening...just kinda p*ssed off...

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Missus and I are trying for little 'un and it has not happened this month despite trying like a rabbit...
    It's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts.

Leave a comment:

• Let-Me-In
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    I've gone upt to Really Really happy now...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X