• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Advice on Humour

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Advice on Humour"

Collapse

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    If he is he's already failed. I seem to recall one of our previous pet trolls got his accounts banned within 2 or three posts.
    Ah, but that was on a technicality.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrspondooli
    not sure who andy is.............I WILL SAY NO MORE

We can only hope.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    Is he trying to break some record for being banned the quickest?
    If he is he's already failed. I seem to recall one of our previous pet trolls got his accounts banned within 2 or three posts.

Leave a comment:

• Mrspondooli
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack

not sure who andy is.............I WILL SAY NO MORE

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    I'm starting to think Spondi is one of the regulars who's so bored they're just trolling to see how far they can go without getting a ban. Guess only Scotspine would know, from the IP records.

That or it really is AndyW back for more. Or that self styled hacker who told the admins they should close port 80 to make the server secure
    Yup most likely

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    I'm starting to think Spondi is one of the regulars who's so bored they're just trolling to see how far they can go without getting a ban. Guess only Scotspine would know, from the IP records.

That or it really is AndyW back for more. Or that self styled hacker who told the admins they should close port 80 to make the server secure :

Either way, 35 posts I reckon.

Leave a comment:

• Mrspondooli
    replied
    Originally posted by Flubster
    Gives the monkey a rest I suppose...

heheh Alriggghhtt ..........gigudigigudi.....never done a spanish chick OLAY

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrspondooli
    sally i want to spank you
    Gives the monkey a rest I suppose...

Leave a comment:

• Mrspondooli
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Gooner!!!
    sally i want to spank you

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    that or she'll be so loose, you won't hit the sides when you try to shag her....
    Gooner!!!

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    After 2 weeks of 'partying' in Aya Napa she will probably find the idea of going out with an IT nerd she met on the net quite funny.

that or she'll be so loose, you won't hit the sides when you try to shag her....

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    After 2 weeks of 'partying' in Aya Napa she will probably find the idea of going out with an IT nerd she met on the net quite funny.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Advice on Humour.

Don't ask people on this board.

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Anything by Roy Chubby Brown should go down well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X