• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Smartie Tubes - 100 Different Uses"

Collapse

• thunderlizard
    replied
    You can use one instead of a wallet.
    This assumes you only ever deal in 20p pieces.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    I've heard they make very good ad hoc casts for cats with broken legs.
    Or, if you want to make a cat walk like a robot.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I've heard that Troll uses the small ones as a condom. Still a little to large for him though

Leave a comment:

• angusglover
    replied
    Any one ever heard the Armageddon clip about the hamster? Well, obviously you would need a very small hamster.........

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Filling a smartie tube with angry wasps makes a cheap vibrator.

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    Straight into Light Relief They're sharp these mod boys

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    started a topic Smartie Tubes - 100 Different Uses

Smartie Tubes - 100 Different Uses

Remember the days when smarties came in cardboard tubes?

We used to have a standing joke that after 6 pints of a certain foaming ale followed by a kebab with al the trimmings, you'd wake up in the morning being able to sh1t through a smartie tube without hitting the sides.

Anyone else have an interesting or unusal alternative use for a smartie tube?
    Last edited by Kyajae; 1 June 2007, 13:54.

Working...
X