• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Ice Cubes

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ice Cubes"

Collapse

• Swiss Tony
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    I stuck my willy in a glass of milk. That soothed it.

(No I didn't drink the milk afterwards!)
    Sooo thats how you re-load it .....

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    I was showing a friend how to make a proper chilli using proper ingredients not powder. He was keen and wanted to do all the chopping so I let him.

He then went home and got all amorous with the missus. You can guess the rest, She was not amused. She went from oooohhhh to aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh in a couple of seconds apparently.

Funny thing with garlic, the smell can be absorbed through the skin. If you rub the soles of your feet with garlic (why?) your breath will smell.
    Garlic does burn the skin on my hands. Not the finger tips but I got some garlic on the back of my hand and it did burn!

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I was showing a friend how to make a proper chilli using proper ingredients not powder. He was keen and wanted to do all the chopping so I let him.

He then went home and got all amorous with the missus. You can guess the rest, She was not amused. She went from oooohhhh to aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh in a couple of seconds apparently.

Funny thing with garlic, the smell can be absorbed through the skin. If you rub the soles of your feet with garlic (why?) your breath will smell.

Leave a comment:

• angusglover
    replied
    My missus convinced her friend to shove an ice cube up her boyfriends arse as it is supposed to prolong erection....she wanted to do it to me but I soon put a stop to that.....one way traffic love!!!!

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Straight outta compton, crazy motherf**ker named Ice Cube

Leave a comment:

• Colemanisor
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    I've done that the juice from chillies seems to penetrate the pores of your skin and no amount of washing will get rid of it, you just have to put up with a slow burn!

Garlic is the same, it doesn't burn but your fingers stink for days.
    Not sure about garlic but I've suffered similar medium-term finger-smell from Scampi Fries

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied

No no no!

Stick your dog bits in yoghurt (emulsion) - that should counteract the effects of the capsaicin. A large cucumber should help keep your mind of the swelling as well.

Leave a comment:

• NoddY
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes
    I'll second that its bad, but so is chopping chillies and then chopping onions and wiping your eyes when they start to water !! I now chop the other way round now
    Capsaicin (the active ingredient in chillies) is not water soluble. So wash your hands with some vegetable oil first then 'emulsify' everything off with washing up liquid.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied

Why didn't you just not tell the misses and spice up her love life as well as your own

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied

Christ!! your missus must have thought you'd emptied your love tanks!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    I've done that the juice from chillies seems to penetrate the pores of your skin and no amount of washing will get rid of it, you just have to put up with a slow burn!

Soap and warm water is the best way. I think there's something in chilli oil that is to blame.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    That wasn't too bad.

However, I've burned that in the past when I've been chopping chillies and forgot to wash my hands before having a wee. That made my fecking eyes water, I can tell you!
    I'll second that its bad, but so is chopping chillies and then chopping onions and wiping your eyes when they start to water !! I now chop the other way round now

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    That wasn't too bad.

However, I've burned that in the past when I've been chopping chillies and forgot to wash my hands before having a wee. That made my fecking eyes water, I can tell you!

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    That wasn't too bad.

Too much information

Leave a comment:

Working...
X