• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ice Cubes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ice Cubes

Ever tried popping several down the front of your underpants and then pretend nothing has happend?

Kyajae in <I don't know why I've posted this, it must be Friday> mode

Originally posted by Kyajae
    Ever tried popping several down the front of your underpants and then pretend nothing has happend?

Kyajae in <I don't know why I've posted this, it must be Friday> mode
    I've not done that, but I did managed to get one stuck to my lip whilst preparing a drink for the missus... she wasn't happy...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes
      I've not done that, but I did managed to get one stuck to my lip whilst preparing a drink for the missus... she wasn't happy...
      Is that a euphemism?

Comment

My other half has purchase some "Tea Tree Oil" shower gel.

I used it in the shower this morning. It made my bollocks tingle!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
          My other half has purchase some "Tea Tree Oil" shower gel.

I used it in the shower this morning. It made my bollocks tingle!
          What about the foreskin?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
            What about the foreskin?
            That wasn't too bad.

However, I've burned that in the past when I've been chopping chillies and forgot to wash my hands before having a wee. That made my fecking eyes water, I can tell you!

Comment

That wasn't too bad.

However, I've burned that in the past when I've been chopping chillies and forgot to wash my hands before having a wee. That made my fecking eyes water, I can tell you!
              Too much information

Comment

That wasn't too bad.

I've done that the juice from chillies seems to penetrate the pores of your skin and no amount of washing will get rid of it, you just have to put up with a slow burn!

Garlic is the same, it doesn't burn but your fingers stink for days.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

That wasn't too bad.

I'll second that its bad, but so is chopping chillies and then chopping onions and wiping your eyes when they start to water !! I now chop the other way round now

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                    I've done that the juice from chillies seems to penetrate the pores of your skin and no amount of washing will get rid of it, you just have to put up with a slow burn!

Garlic is the same, it doesn't burn but your fingers stink for days.
                    Soap and warm water is the best way. I think there's something in chilli oil that is to blame.

Comment

Working...
                    X