• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Girls toilets

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Girls toilets"

Collapse

• jh0711
    replied
    a good flush after the first bombardment normally clears the real smelly first bit - leaving you free to enjoy the more drawn out finish without worrying about the aroma.

normally means you can read your paper in peace too.

Leave a comment:

• Jawz
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD
    Obviously a young chap. You wait until you get older and that sort of behaviour can either lead to a splattering of blood in the pan, or a prolapsed large intestine stirring the toilet water...
    Hmm no lunch for me today

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Jawz
    Paper? I have perfected a technique whereby I can sh!t without needing a wipe. It took months of practise, but if u spread yr cheeks wide and hold it in as long as possible then push that sucker out quick as you like, your lil ring won't need wiping. Speed is the key here folks.
    Obviously a young chap. You wait until you get older and that sort of behaviour can either lead to a splattering of blood in the pan, or a prolapsed large intestine stirring the toilet water...

Leave a comment:

• Jawz
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    In which case, you won't have much of a problem with the
    gf & her strap on...

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    why need the speed, when the client is paying!!
    Never a truer word spoken.

I will spend at least 45 mins a day in the tuliphouse when at work.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Paper? I have perfected a technique whereby I can sh!t without needing a wipe. It took months of practise, but if u spread yr cheeks wide and hold it in as long as possible then push that sucker out quick as you like, your lil ring won't need wiping. Speed is the key here folks.

why need the speed, when the client is paying!!

Leave a comment:

• Swiss Tony
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    I like to use the disabled toilets on a floor at the clients where no one knows me, and walk in and out like a spaz for good effect.

Leave a comment:

• Jawz
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt
    If I need a dump in a pub I quite often use the Ladies as they tend to have paper and are cleaner.

Leave a comment:

• Jawz
    replied
    Originally posted by pfeds
    I just started a new contract. Only two women there, two male loos and one "sacred" girls loo. My first day I had a meeting at 11am and about 10.55 curry-over called and both male loos were engaged. I used the ladies thinking I would get away with it, but when I vacated one of the girls was waiting out side. It stank. Later I overheard her telling the other woman how much it reeked (the other woman being top management). Not a good start to the job, but funny none-the-less
    Good lad

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by pfeds
    I just started a new contract. Only two women there, two male loos and one "sacred" girls loo. My first day I had a meeting at 11am and about 10.55 curry-over called and both male loos were engaged. I used the ladies thinking I would get away with it, but when I vacated one of the girls was waiting out side. It stank. Later I overheard her telling the other woman how much it reeked (the other woman being top management). Not a good start to the job, but funny none-the-less
    Now thats a story you can tell the grandkids

Leave a comment:

• pfeds
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I like to use the disabled toilets on a floor at the clients where no one knows me, and walk in and out like a spaz for good effect.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    If I need a dump in a pub I quite often use the Ladies as they tend to have paper and are cleaner.

Leave a comment:

• Jawz
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivor1
    **** me thats wierd I know other people who do that as well, but they do it as the ladies is nearer the mens. Is this some new kind of fetish
    The first time I did it, I'd ha a few after work drinks and my dutch courage was up, now it seems as though I need to get a daily fix. It's the thrill of I could get caught! Obviously the bigger the dump the more satisfying it is. I've now starting adjusting my diet to produce smellier poos e.g beef vindaloo with extra garlic and 4 pints of stella for breakfast..

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    replied
    On a number of occasions I have shat in the womens toilets at work. I'm not really sure why, but I do get a buzz from it, especially when you overhear girls at work complaining about 'a girl who does smelly sh*ts'.
    **** me thats wierd I know other people who do that as well, but they do it as the ladies is nearer the mens. Is this some new kind of fetish

Leave a comment:

Working...
X