• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Girls toilets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls toilets

On a number of occasions I have shat in the womens toilets at work. I'm not really sure why, but I do get a buzz from it, especially when you overhear girls at work complaining about 'a girl who does smelly sh*ts'.

Originally posted by Jawz
    On a number of occasions I have shat in the womens toilets at work. I'm not really sure why, but I do get a buzz from it, especially when you overhear girls at work complaining about 'a girl who does smelly sh*ts'.
    Call the cops

Comment

It's good that you are spreading God's word.

Just wish I could understand what he was saying to me this morning. He was in a bit of a hurry.
      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Jawz
        **** me thats wierd I know other people who do that as well, but they do it as the ladies is nearer the mens. Is this some new kind of fetish

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor1
          **** me thats wierd I know other people who do that as well, but they do it as the ladies is nearer the mens. Is this some new kind of fetish
          The first time I did it, I'd ha a few after work drinks and my dutch courage was up, now it seems as though I need to get a daily fix. It's the thrill of I could get caught! Obviously the bigger the dump the more satisfying it is. I've now starting adjusting my diet to produce smellier poos e.g beef vindaloo with extra garlic and 4 pints of stella for breakfast..

Comment

If I need a dump in a pub I quite often use the Ladies as they tend to have paper and are cleaner.
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I like to use the disabled toilets on a floor at the clients where no one knows me, and walk in and out like a spaz for good effect.

Comment

I just started a new contract. Only two women there, two male loos and one "sacred" girls loo. My first day I had a meeting at 11am and about 10.55 curry-over called and both male loos were engaged. I used the ladies thinking I would get away with it, but when I vacated one of the girls was waiting out side. It stank. Later I overheard her telling the other woman how much it reeked (the other woman being top management). Not a good start to the job, but funny none-the-less

Comment

Originally posted by pfeds
                  I just started a new contract. Only two women there, two male loos and one "sacred" girls loo. My first day I had a meeting at 11am and about 10.55 curry-over called and both male loos were engaged. I used the ladies thinking I would get away with it, but when I vacated one of the girls was waiting out side. It stank. Later I overheard her telling the other woman how much it reeked (the other woman being top management). Not a good start to the job, but funny none-the-less
                  Now thats a story you can tell the grandkids
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by pfeds
                    Good lad

Comment

Working...
                    X