• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "This forum has turned into a nursey for sex starved adolescents.."

Collapse

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Is this my doing?
    We wouldnt be sex starved if women didnt have a thing called "standards".

Yiesh.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    No - he's far too grumpy to be a woman. No one has a period that lasts all month!
    You never met the nasty northern cow I worked with at my last contract.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy
    I can't think of anything else.

She might be female.

No - he's far too grumpy to be a woman. No one has a period that lasts all month!

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    I can't think of anything else.

She might be female.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    ?? Your breasts ??

Are you going to take your bra off ?

Ewww - I really dont want to think about what else he might mean

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by Forumbore
    It's not my face I am worried about
    ?? Your breasts ??

Are you going to take your bra off ?

Leave a comment:

• Forumbore
    replied
    Whats the point when I will possibly see you all in 34 days?! I'd rather have you all knowing what to expect rather than watching all of your faces drop

It's not my face I am worried about

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by Forumbore
    what time is it then?
    Time for a pint, IMO

Leave a comment:

• Forumbore
    replied
    Originally posted by The Clown Beater
    I definitely have a cock. I just checked.
    what time is it then?

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    So what are we looking at here then? A cross between Anne Widdecome and Anne robinson <shudder> who sounds like Gazza? Had away and tulipe man!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    So what are we looking at here then? A cross between Anne Widdecome and Anne robinson <shudder> who sounds like Gazza? Had away and tulipe man!
    Ha ha - yes

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Whats the point when I will possibly see you all in 34 days?! I'd rather have you all knowing what to expect rather than watching all of your faces drop

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco

I'm not going to write a dirty little novel for you to help you figure it out....
    http://english.literotica.com/stories/index.php

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Money Money Money
    Bit of a convo stopper, Hay lads

Couldn't you have just said your stuning?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Tell me this isn't true.

*cries*
    No, it's okay, Lucy. Here, dry your eyes and blow your nose. It wasn't me in the aforementioned comedy pic. Skiing's my thing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X