• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Settlement Pack

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Settlement Pack"

Collapse

• webberg
    replied
    It's fine to share advice, but it would be useful to be able to say by whom.

Our advice is that if you are likely to be looking for a payment plan, then you need to start that process as soon as you can.

We usually go on to explain how we would complete that information and that is too long for a post here.

Leave a comment:

• passerby
    replied
    Originally posted by webberg View Post
    General advice from whom?

If you are going to need some form of plan, then we would advise completion.
    I definitely read this few times in forums but I defer to you superior knowledge. I will edit my post in order not to induce others into an error.

Leave a comment:

• MyxALot
    replied
    Originally posted by webberg View Post

Your own employees, for one.

Leave a comment:

• webberg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• passerby
    replied
    I think that information is only necessary if you want a payment plan.
    Last edited by passerby; 26 September 2018, 10:05.

Leave a comment:

• Dharmin
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Your tax advisor will help you. Definitely yes to income. If you’re hoping to get a repayment plan, then yes to expenditure, in my opinion.
    Thanks WTFH

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Your tax advisor will help you. Definitely yes to income. If you’re hoping to get a repayment plan, then yes to expenditure, in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Dharmin
    started a topic Settlement Pack

Settlement Pack

Hi

On Settlement Pack , Under "Additional Info" tab , do we need to provide all the details of our personal "Income and Expenditure"

Regards
    Dharmin

Working...
X